...all things handmade with love by a mum with a
passion for making beautiful and spunkee stuff...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Creative Space is preparing for winter…

…with these little slippers. I crocheted them for Maya but after lightly felting them, her feet barely fit into them. So I have given them to my friend’s little 3 month old daughter whose feet are waaay too small yet.

Speaking of the gorgeous little girl, I forgot to show you what I made for her when she was born.
This is my first crocheted blanket, made before I worked out that you can actually join the motifs as you crochet them.
So many hours were spent (unnecessarily) stitching all these hexagons together.
Hopefully it is keeping her nice and cosy with the cooler weather we have been having this season.

And hopefully she is having fun playing “where is the white sheep” with this softie I made from an opped cotton and silk knitted jumper.

More creativity over here at Kootoyoo.

7 comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

You have been busy. I really love the booties, they will keep those little toes toasty warm.

Tracey@bountifully said...

gasp, that blanket is fabulous! I have never been able to work out how to join as I go, any hints?

melissa said...

Just beautiful Renee, the sheep is adorable. The join as you go is the way to do it, its so quick and easy.

Anonymous said...

All beautiful but I really love that lamb!

Faeryfay said...

Those little shoes are adorable! The blanket and lamb are beautiful!

rockmelon said...

great sheep, love it.

Anonymous said...

i do love those little slippers! just gorgeous. also the sheep and blanket that you've made are fantastic! have a lovely day.

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails