...all things handmade with love by a mum with a
passion for making beautiful and spunkee stuff...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another market already

I haven't even reported on the last market and the next one is nearly here already! I have been so flat out cutting, sewing, stuffing and stitching the last couple of weeks that I have not had time to blog.

The November market a couple of weeks ago went really well again. I was a little on edge all day thinking it was going to rain, but it didn't rain until after the market had finished. This coming Saturday I will be back in Gisborne for the twilight market.

My poor old husqvarna sewing machine is back home but not fixed. But I did buy another new machine - well it is old - 38 years old.


I got it for $20 from a garage sale on the weekend and the woman who sold it to me received it from her husband when they got married 38 years ago! It also has been well looked after and is great to sew with. But it is a really, really heavy machine and is a pain to lift up onto the table when I want to use it.
New things I have made lately are:
this little forest of trees including a couple of christmassy ones,and these strings of birds with buttons and bells,
plus more elephants, teddies and soft woolly balls.

Don't forget the market this Saturday evening from 4-8pm at Gisborne. Tell all your friends! See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails