...all things handmade with love by a mum with a
passion for making beautiful and spunkee stuff...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Great Find

Look what I found at the Op Shop today.

Isn’t he gorgeous! He’s been patched together with wool plaid squares and stuffed with crumbled foam. He needs a bit of TLC.
He has a few holes and some seams are coming apart, but he’s worth all the $3.75 I paid for him. And the best thing of all – Khye loves him!

The twilight market went well on Saturday evening despite it being less than half the size of normal. The December market should be big though ‘cos it is the last market before christmas and the last market for the year. So mark Sunday December 7th in your diaries!

I had promised Sean on Saturday there would be no sewing for the next week. Yeah well that lasted only a few hours till 2:30 Sunday arvo. I couldn’t help myself – I get so motivated and inspired after a market. And it was either housework or sewing. Not a hard decision really.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails