...all things handmade with love by a mum with a
passion for making beautiful and spunkee stuff...

Monday, August 25, 2008

On my desk (aka the dining table)

I wish I had a desk. In a studio would be nice too. But I don’t. I have the dining table and stuff scattered throughout the house. This is how my corner of the dining table looks at the moment.






There are lovebirds to finish, a blue elephant to sew up (more about the elephants soon!) and I am using the leather to make a pair of strips to protect the sides of Khye’s cot from his sharp little teeth! All I have done is cut two strips of leather then hammer on some press studs to hold them on the cot. I’ve never used press studs before and it was kinda fun!




I also made a woolly tree during the week. It’s cute but it is a little unstable! I put rice in the bottom but the trunk is too tall and the base is not wide enough. I will make some more stable trees at some stage when I get time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails