We made it together - Khye chose the wheel colour and he did the taping, while I did the cutting and as you can see by the photo it was pretty simple to make:
- tape 4 plastic bottle lids as wheels to the biscuit tray
- cut out a rectangle of cardboard the same width as the tray to make the windscreen
- cut a smaller rectangle hole on one end of the cardboard so the bus driver can see out
- cut a piece of clear plastic from some discarded packaging and tape to the cardboard to make the windscreen "glass"
- tape the entire windscreen to the biscuit tray and voila!
What fun, creative things do you do and make with your kids? I’d love to see your ideas and creations. I’m always looking for new things to do with Khye.
PS. Start saving all your plastic bottle lids. I use them for sooo many things. They make great wheels, eyes, lights, heads, ears, for threading, mobiles etc.
And don't forget the Baby Show Ticket Giveaway!