...all things handmade with love by a mum with a
passion for making beautiful and spunkee stuff...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

This week’s bargains…

It’s been a good op shopping week!



Beautiful single bed sheets. They just don’t make sheets like this anymore. Not sure whether I’ll cut these up or use them as sheets. At the moment I’m just enjoying seeing them sitting there adding a little joy to my boring linen cupboard, every time I open the doors!


This cot sheet for Maya. Sean thinks it's ugly but I like it.


Love this vintage kitty fabric remnant.

Also picked up some other fabric scraps, ribbons, buttons and another skirt for myself, a dress and a rattle for Maya and more puzzles for Khye. Still nothing for Sean though - he always complains I never bring anything home for him.

Check out Sophie's flea market finds at
Her Library Adventures.

5 comments:

Natalie Hennekam said...

Hmmm, whatever you decide to do with them, just make sure you hide them well - I've got my eye on them!!
Lovely :-)

beki said...

Lucky you! Those florals are fabulous - LOVE the colors!!

Unknown said...

What fabulous finds! They just don't make them like that anymore. Love the gorgeous patterns. Thanks so much for playing along.
Sophie x

Vic said...

Mmmmmmm... yummy!

I saw some delicious sheets today while out 'sailing... I didn't get them & I am CURSING myself!

Kate said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous sheets! You must have been so excited to have come accross such treasures. X

Related Posts with Thumbnails